The Invisible Land

Staying Invisible, to get the latest Nintendo news...

Support quality content by voting: Wii TopSites.net, the best Nintendo Revolution/Wii sites.Wii TopsitesHot-Wii-Sites

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Nintendo UK : We're Not Gonna Take It Anymore!


“I’d love to dig up some old Phil Harrison comments and say ‘hang on a second - six months ago when we launched our controller you said one thing, and now why are you doing this?’ I don’t know what their decision making process is but I think if you look back, any innovation that has come in gameplay has come from us. Historically we’re always developing new things. We know Sony have had a lot of issues with their rumble feature and they’ve had to withdraw it - because they didn’t innovate, they copied. With Nintendo, I’m trying to think of anything we’ve copied… but I can’t” - Nintendo UK Boss David Yarnton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home