The Invisible Land

Staying Invisible, to get the latest Nintendo news...

Support quality content by voting: Wii TopSites.net, the best Nintendo Revolution/Wii sites.Wii TopsitesHot-Wii-Sites

Saturday, May 20, 2006

[Rumor] - Metroid Prime Corruption Expert Mode


Rumor going around the internet is that Metroid Prime 3 : Corruption has an expert control scheme. This
scheme narrows the targeting area in the center of the screen, allowing for more 'flick of the wrist' motion and faster turning. This does mean however that the actual area in on the screen that can be shot at with accurately is reduced.

2 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My famіly all the time say that I am kіlling my time
here at web, however I κnοw I am getting exрeгiencе evеryday by
reading such nіce content.

My sіte: Dien thoai

 
At 1:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If any files of motherboard are damaged, the devices connecting to it
don't work properly. Moving program windows around the desktop can be literally a pain in the neck. I have found personally that I can stay focused longer on what I'm doing by following this one simple tip.


Here is my blog; man hinh may tinh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home