The Invisible Land

Staying Invisible, to get the latest Nintendo news...

Support quality content by voting: Wii TopSites.net, the best Nintendo Revolution/Wii sites.Wii TopsitesHot-Wii-Sites

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Wii Three Kings - Changing The Industry


Its undeniable that Reggie, Iwata, and Miyamoto are reshaping the industry. Here are some quotes from each.

Miyamoto -

"A game that keeps a smile on the player's face is a wonderful thing. Nintendo's theme for 2006 will be 'Create new fun.' Spread the fun of games to everyone. To do this, we must return to the beginning, to recapture the essence that made people who enjoy games even now enjoy them in the first place."

"What if everything that you see, is more than what you see? The person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn't? You either dismiss it or accept that there is more to the world that you think. "

"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever."

"Nintendo is the company which makes the most innovative products. I am not sure that I would be able to make games like that elsewhere. At Nintendo I can make the games which I want."

Iwata -

"My name is Iwata. I'm about making games. And I'm about playing games. Last night, I played Super Smash Brothers. That's my game. I kicked some you know what. And I took his name. His name was Reggie. As Nintendo President, I'm also all about asking questions. So Reggie, I have a question for you: Who's your daddy?"

"I suppose I could give you a list of the technical specs. I believe you would like that, but I won't for a simple reason: they really don't matter."

"Nintendo has strong views on how we should run our company. We consider ourselves, above all else, as a gaming company. We believe other companies (in the console marketplace) see themselves primarily as technology companies.”

Reggie -

"My name is Reggie, I'm about kickin' ass, I'm about takin' names, and we're about makin' games."

"That's Sony's issue, not my problem. "

"Don't make me do it. I'll take your name. "

"Thank you to those who supported the name of the Wii when we announced it. Both of you. "

""If you're looking for the next generation, you're in the wrong place. We're not just next, we're new. It's no longer confined to the few. It's about everyone. What you see is not always what you get. Playing is believing."

2 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Anonymous nintendofan said...

sweet photoshop man! nintendo is the bomb

 
At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the blog about cable component wii found it very informative. I found a good website which also features cable component wii and cable component wii. The link is great for **uk bargains** including Nintendo Wii, PS2, PS3, games consoles and features famous online stores inc Argos, Marks and Spencer, Empire Direct, LX Direct, Tesco, Next. There is also a chance to play online bingo and try your luck at the online gambling sites available inc roulette, poker and fruit machines. I've also found another site for **free soccer links**. Hope you find these sites interesting - all the best!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home