The Invisible Land

Staying Invisible, to get the latest Nintendo news...

Support quality content by voting: Wii TopSites.net, the best Nintendo Revolution/Wii sites.Wii TopsitesHot-Wii-Sites

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Wii Projector - Or, How Easily Photoshops can be Done


Check it out. And it only took me about 1 hour! Ok, time to calm down. Photoshop is a wonderful tool, and unfortunately it has also been used to dupe a lot of people - and lately, Nintendo Fans.

What with all the images poping up I could not help but make one myself just to see how easy it would be to put something behind the flap. I started out with some things from the Nintendo Press Kit, and added in the lens from a Panasonic multimedia projector. A few photoshop effects later, and I had everything completed.

Anything can be Photoshoped with enough time, skill and effort. So if at first glance you thought this was real, then it is because there is so much that Photoshop can make look real.

In the end, it has been slow on news lately and I needed to stop being bored.

2 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Anonymous nintendofan said...

hahaha, good one!

 
At 6:18 PM, Anonymous nate said...

You failed to get me with this one. It is a good photoshop job though. Two thumbs up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home